A Virtual Experience

In today's age, we like to be immersed in whatever digital content we see in the internet. In my case, I like to log myself in to ...


In today's age, we like to be immersed in whatever digital content we see in the internet.

In my case, I like to log myself in to Second Life.

Second Life is a product of Linden Labs, which allows users to create their personas or avatars and interact with each other in a virtual world. The good thing about this is that you can also create whatever things you like and maybe share or sell it to other avatars.

The virtual world is so massive that other people are making income out of it. Of course if you want to experience the best 3D add-ons you also need to spend a dime.

It is like having an alter ego online, you like to do some crazy things which you can't do in real life. Or just plain playing.

Party is always around and in every genre. Some in the beach, others in the sky boxes.

I had fun doing a tour in whatever place I can think of. Such as the world of Pandora from the movie 'Avatar' by James Cameron. It was funny observing that within an avatar is another avatar trying to do a roleplay. Most of the time, I just troll around and ask random questions.

In my 6 years of avatar existence, I have enjoyed the idea that a lot can be done in a virtual world.

Visit Bo's Blog.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images