Thoughts on 4th Impact's Elimination

If you are one of those people like me that watches UK X-Factor , you should possibly know the four "pocket rockets" from the Phi...

If you are one of those people like me that watches UK X-Factor, you should possibly know the four "pocket rockets" from the Philippines that raised the roof of the Wembley Arena in London during their audition.



Although they were not new to contests, it was still a great milestone to have reached UK audiences. Not to mention that the famous show produces really good talents that are still successful at this time being.


As for me, their last performances were perfect but I was expecting a little more different because I kind of heard it somewhere in some parts of the internet, specially Youtube. Yes it was very polished, but I didn't like the songs chosen. Well I'm no professional, its only my personal opinion.



Lauren Murray on the other hand has this vocal power to really get you confused on who should stay. I guess, that is the same reason the judges were on 'deadlock', leaving the decision to the public's vote. I like how Lauren pulled that 'You don't own me...' song, however I wish there was more body language.



I kind of agree to Cheryl's opinion on how she think the British audience responded that maybe it was because the girls (4th Impact) were too perfect that it felt a little 'perfect'. So, Lauren was spared and 4th Impact was out.





I'm still a fan of the 4th Impact. No worries with their careers because they have already showcased their talents to the world. Opportunity will come their way for sure.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images