Party at Life Dance 2015

Get ready to party for one of Sinulog 's grandest features, Life Dance 2015 . This is the country's first outdoor EDM Party. ...

Get ready to party for one of Sinulog's grandest features, Life Dance 2015.

the life dance webpage

This is the country's first outdoor EDM Party.

Seriously, I don't know what's EDM, but for sure the beats will make me shake me booty. Update: EDM stands for Electronic Dance Music, I see.

I have never been into one of the successful Life Dance party, hoping to participate this year. I heared its crazy fun.

Tickets priced at Php 1,000 for General Admission; VIP at Php 2,000; Php 25, 000 for a VIP table which consists of 10 vip ticks and 2 Premium Drinks.

You should check out their facebook page, im not so sure if its the updated one, but this is where I saw infos. One of my friend had bought a discounted ticket, and its awesome 50%.

You can also check the website for official updates.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images